Followers

Saturday 4 March 2017

Evie's Baby Card



This is a card I did for my Crafty friend Ashlee and her Husband Jamie
on the Birth of there Beautiful Daughter..
I have used a MFT Blueprints Die for the shaker section.
The Papers are so beautiful they are from Maja Vintage Romance Collection.
The Giraffe is from a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set but I cann`t find its name!
The Little Bears are from MFT Snuggle Bunnies
The It`s A Girl Die is from Creative Expressions
I made my own mix of Sequins up from Pretty Pink Posh, Spotlight and
the $2 Shops.
Copics used
W0, W1,W2, W3
RV91, RV93, RV95


 The Sentiment is from Impression Obsession - Baby of Mine


Hope you all enjoyed this Adorable Card!
Cann't wait for Cuddles Evie.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card for a new baby girl... the touch of vintage really makes it special - and I love your fabulous layout!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to cute Jennifer!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love shaker cards and this is one of the best I've seen.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...